Tuesday, January 16, 2007

just a few photos






Just thought I would add a few pictures here taken in the last couple of days. I know I have talked about my infamous 20$/nite bungalow so much yet I have not shared a picture of my current home...I've also included the view from my hammock , a couple of shots taken from my bike ride and my new French freind Gaetan, who heads all the activities at our bungalow. We are having a lot of fun learning each other's languages...I am his 'official' English teacher now and he teaches me french words and phrases every day....I am also learning a great deal of Thai here as I try and learn new phrases from the locals on a daily basis....There is nothing like connecting with the native people with their own language...just makes me feel a lot more close to all of them...

Okay,that's all for now...

melina :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.