Monday, January 23, 2006

momentary lapse of reason....

Hello everyone...back safe and sound in Chiang Mai again...nice to see familiar faces and "old friends".....

I just wanted to let you know that I will be putting this "blog" on hold for a few days as I had my first (and hopefully last !) "motorcycle mugging" last night. I am fine, a bit shook up, and a few cuts and scrapes...but I did lose some money but more importantly, my camera to computer cable was also stolen ! Soooo...it may be a few days before I can share photos again...

Also, I am starting to teach my HPU course this week so I will be quite busy just doing so good ol plain hard work ! I am already feeling a bit more "out of the tourist" mode now as I settle down here for a few weeks and make myself a home here. And of course, getting pushed to the ground and having my purse stolen last night was a bit of a wake-up call as well. My attitutde with all this is that I hope the person who stole my purse/money enjoys eating well "on me" for a few good weeks !!

Hopefully, I will still have wonderful stories to share but for now, it is just putting my "nose to the grindstone" for a bit and licking my wounds for the next few days....

hope you are all well....

warm aloha...

No comments: