Thursday, January 19, 2006

still in Phuket...

Hello from sunny and very warm Phuket, in the south of Thailand..I am just finishing up a week here of serious rest and relaxation- just what the doctor ordered- I cant remember the last time I have rested so much. It is amazing what this kind of calm does for ones body, spirit, and mind. I have been having wonderful dreams as well, including one of my mother, talking very calmly to me- very beautiful.

I have been trying to upload pictures for a few days now but have been consistently having problems- not sure if it a local connection problem or not.....but keeping it all in perspective, I am amazed this little town(completely devastated a year ago) even has a computer that I can use to connect to the rest of the world.

I am off to Chaing Mai again tomorrow and will update with more photos soon....

Hope all is well with you.....

sending you warm, calm thoughts...

No comments: