Saturday, January 28, 2006

Photos at last.....

So I am back in Chaing Mai again, after a couple of lovely peaceful days in the hillsides of Pai. I will be in Chiang Mai for awhile and get settled into a nice daily routine of gym, swimming, yoga, going to classes, and working on my HPU course which is turning out to be more of a challenge than I thought. I have made many new freinds here and am slowly feeling more at home, though at times, I still get waves of homesickness, usually when I am looking at a picture of a family member or freind...nothing too serious- it is a good kind of missing....

I just found out that the night I had my purse stolen, two men were arrested by police here for robbing some other foreigners...I am hoping perhaps this is the same 2 guys that robbed me.....it is good to know the police are doing their job here. Unfortunately, we are still living in a world of "have's and have nots.."

I will make short trips to neary villages and towns this week..nothing too tourist...I like the idea of going to very small villages and just haning out with the local people.....their smiles seem more relaxed in parts like this.

I am excited that my two good freinds John And Roz will be here in Chaing Mai in a couple of weeks. It will be fun to be their guide for a few days...

OKay, off to the Night Bazaar for some "window shopping"....

hope you are all well.....





the Phuket beach I walked every morning.....

Sunset in Phuket.........


yet another beautiful face......


a rare photo opportunity of a smiling police officer

the view from my bungalow in Pai.....moooooooo.....

No comments: